commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [lang] 2.0 left to do
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:23:02 GMT
  +1 to yanking the time code to address #22172

  +1 to applying Pete's javadoc patch if we have it in the next day or
two, but otherwise calling it quits for 2.0.  Sure, we could keep
refining tests and javadoc, but I think that the consensus is that we
are in pretty good shape for the stuff that is going to be released.  I
at least am happy with all of the stuff that I have reviewed/contributed
to.  The only packages that I have not looked at carefully are builder
and enum.  I notice some test path coverage gaps in exception, but the
key stuff appears to be well tested and if others have confidence in the
code, I am +1 for release as is.

Not sure exactly what to do about #22393.  I posted a comment pointing
out that serialization of Nestable is actually tested in
NestableExceptionTestCase and asking for sample code.

Phil