commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Phil Steitz" <>
Subject Re: [lang] Looking to the next version
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:10:29 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> One idea I'd like to throw into the mix for the next version of Lang [or
> maybe it'd still be 2.0 in this case] is to move to a Maven site and use
> Maven as our primary build.
> While we're getting Lang out the door, I thought I'd see what people's
> reaction is to this.
> We'd get a proper clover licence and publish that, I imagine JDiff can be
> integrated in, etc etc.

+1 -- especially the clover license bit. I would wait to change over 
until post 2.0 though, when we can also build out the web site a little 
better.  As a half-measure, we could patch project.xml to make maven 
work better now.  I have a locally modified version that I could diff if 
we want to do that.

> Hen
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message