commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [doc] release.html Feedback
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:19:04 GMT
i've now switch http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases to be the
instructions linked from the navigation bar (which is probably as close as
we get here to being an official set of instructions).

if you've got any comments or think that these documents could be improved
feel free to patch. (though you might like to bring up important issues on
the list first).

- robert