commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: UUID Reuse proposal
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:46:48 GMT

Always a pain when the jar file being added is as low level as
commons-lang.

But it's not an important thing to putting code in Lang, only an issue
with the marketing of Lang. I'm +1 on adding the feature(s) to Lang 2.1
and hope that the usefulness of Lang will eventually be too much for Axis
to be able to turn down the dependency.

Hen