commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim OBrien <TOBr...@spirian.com>
Subject RE: [math] Project Maturity?
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 20:24:28 GMT
>>Mark R. Diggory wrote:
>> 3.) Test Coverage.
>
>The coverage report doesn't seem to be available from the jakarta
>site. Can I have a look at it somewhere else?

I claim responsibility for this.  I had (long ago) removed the report from
commons-math because I the clover version was incompatible with the Maven
plugin.

This problem has been solved in the meantime.  I'll reintegrate Clover into
the site build and publish it later on today.

>- It has been already discussed but can't we load off DoubleArray
>  and related classes to [collections] or the new [pcollections]?

I would like to explore this possibility.

Tim