commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [Fileupload] Progress Bar?
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:17:27 GMT
Good point.  I guess what I was looking for was someone to post back the
code that they had submitted.  IIRC it pretty much was ignored.  However, I
agree that this is a relatively difficult problem to solve in a manner that
is cross platform and stable.  Depending on how it looked, the additional
code could be setup as an optional usage for enviroments where the browser
is controlled.

Eric