commons-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject RE: [Fileupload] Progress Bar?
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:38:21 GMT
Hi Yoav,

I posted some code to commons-dev in June which provided support (not a
complete solution, but sufficient to allow progress reporting to be
implemented on top of fileupload) for an implementation I am using.

To date, aside from promises to look at it, I have received no comment.
I am currently working on the http request parsing in turbine and have
been considering forking the file-upload code, which originally came
from turbine into a fulcrum component to support the fulcrum request
parsing. Perfect or not (and its not), I am already using a forked
version of commons-fileupload-1.0, providing support for progress
reporting in my turbine based applications.

I would be delighted if someone would look at it.

Regards,

Peter