commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [collections] pairs package name
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 05:10:39 GMT
Rodney Waldhoff wrote:
> Maybe I just need to dig into this more deeply, but I find any form of
> Pair or Object[2] class being exposed as a public interface of
> commons-collections a bit questionable.

I agree with you, but I don't think that anything like that exists
currently.  I also agree with your comment below that all current
contents could go into the map package. If we want to keep these things
separate, I would prefer either the current name or "elements".  I do
not like the concept of "all non-collection data structures" since I
don't like packages defined by exclusion.