commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re:[configuration] Processing XML data with Configuration
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 08:41:54 GMT
Hello,

it is generally possible to use configuration to manipulate XML
documents though this is not the intended use case.

If you have the actual CVS version, there is a class
ConfigurationXMLDocument, which can be used to store configuration
objects as XML documents. The examples page in the documentation also
has a section about this class, which (hopefully) should anwer your
questions. It also lists some problems, which may occur.

Oli