commons-dev mailing list archives

From ASHWIN Suresh <a.sur...@sigmatel.net.ma>
Subject RE: [lang][collections][primitives] etc, JDK compatibility query
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:12:12 GMT
Right. Even I wanted to suggest that it is better to keep off 1.4 for a
while.

I came up with the query because I found a 1.4 class used in one of the
classes
in the collections package. One of the java.util.LinkedSomething. Sorry I
forgot.
But my JDK1.3 setup didnt run when I was trying to build yest night. Maybe
it's
temporary?, or maybe someone forgot??

Ash