commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [Fileupload] Progress Bar?
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:44:38 GMT

Howdy,
Please do NOT submit a bug or even an enhancement request on a progress
bar for FileUpload without discussing it here or on commons-user first.
This is a significant, non-trivial, highly fraught with bugs area.  I've
never seen a perfect implementation of this feature yet, so I'd want it
rigorously tested before adding it (if possible at all) to fileupload.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics