commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: [collections] [contribution] CompositeSet and CompositeMap
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 04:41:28 GMT
I don't use them in a specific jakarta project (actually, now that OJB
is in db I am no longer a committer on any Jakarta projects) -- I am
sending them as a general addition to the collections API for the same
reason I contributed the CompositeCollection.

I use CompositeSet (though in a different form than this one, which I
reworked in line with your changes to CompositeCollection) for projects
using OJB =)

I was under the understanding that these were desired after the earlier
discussions on CompositeCollection. My apologies if they are not.

-Brian