commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: [net] checked in parser factory implementation
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 22:38:53 GMT

In message <85ad51btwf.fsf@brekke.org>, Jeffrey D. Brekke writes:
>I've submitted a patch to the maven-ant plugin to resolve this.  In
>the meantime I've committed a newly regenerated build.xml with the
>changes.  Maven does not execute the tests on a javadoc goal.

Thanks.  I'm still not mavenized (it was changing too rapidly for
me to keep up the last time I made an effort in addition to downloading
20 MB of jars).  The maven-ant plugin could also use a distclean target
that removes the downloaded jars and change the clean target to not
remove the support jars from the maven repository.  It's time
consuming to do an ant clean followed by a compile when ant,
junit, etc. have to be redownloaded.  But that's off-topic here.
I guess I have to subscribe to maven-dev.

daniel