commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: [logging] printing to stderr
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:12:56 GMT
Hi

SimpleLog writes its logging messages to System.err. This is hardcoded
and cannot be changed, from what I can see in the code (version 1.0.3).

I was not able to find any references to STDOUT in the documentation.
Where did you read this. Also which version och commons-logging are you
using.

--
Dennis Lundberg