commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject [all] Sandbox websites
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:55:19 GMT
I have created a sandbox-build folder in the sandbox which contains
equivalent files to commons-build but for the sandbox. We should start
keeping things a little more separate for the sandbox as I would suggest
having one repository refer to another isn't good practice.

I have also made the sandbox-build version reference an additional css file,
sandbox.css. Currently I have demonstrated the difference by updating the
attributes website. I'm sure people will have opinions on the colours.
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/attributes/index.html

If we are happy with this then other sandbox projects should refer to
sandbox-build too.

Stephen