commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject Re: [commons-build][all] Mavenized top level site generation example.
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 04:29:06 GMT
Martin Cooper wrote:
> What Hen said. ;-)
>
> In addition, if we're really not going to have the sandbox components in
> the navigation bar, then the sandbox page needs to reference, and link to,
> all of them. (At least, I can't find any other way to get to sandbox
> components than though this page.)

I checked in a version of sandbox.xml that starts to address this issue.
  I think we need to create an informative sandbox page, instead of
linking from the left nav.

I took the categorization of sandbox sites straight off of Henri's state
of the sandbox entry.  We will need inidividual component "champions" to
supply a description.

Tim