commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schuck <csch...@stny.rr.com>
Subject [math] Question regarding submitting patches
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 01:40:49 GMT
I have some minor patches (javadoc) to submit for this project, but I
have not been successful in creating the unified diff file from CVS. I
tried the following:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login password:
anoncvs

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic

cvs diff -u MathUtils.java

but with no success. Other variations with the -d option, and attempts
to specify a path failed. I was in the directory where the
MathUtils.java file was located on my local system. I am new to using
CVS, and I can well guess I am missing something (perhaps a lot) here,
any help would be appreciated.

--
Christopher Schuck

"If you have no voice, SCREAM; if you have no legs, RUN; if you have no hope, INVENT" - Alegria