commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] extensible optional parameters in .betwixt file
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:23:02 GMT
i've committed the basic support code for loading options (going with
my original name since no one seconded robert's alternative name). i'll
create some documentation and also use options to allow CDATA rendering
to be set on a per-element basis via the betwixt file soon.

i had thought about inheritance: it would probably be useful to have
inheritance of options from parent to children based on an attribute
setting. unless people need this feature (or fancy volunteering to
implement it :), it'll probably go on the TODO list for now.

- robert