commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: [vfs][all][poll][RESULT] regular expression library or jdk1.4 as minimum requirement
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:43:56 GMT
I am personally against this kind of super fine slicing and dicing. :-(

Our build already has to copy around, put on classpaths for unit tests,
distribute, etc, ten (10) apache jars, now you're telling me that one of
these is going to blow up into SEVEN?! This is not progress for us.

Thank you,
Gary

jakarta-oro-2.1-dev-1.jar
> -rw-------    1 dfs         18124 Jun 15 17:27