commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [configuration] Code conventions
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:29:57 GMT
We should go with what lang or collections use as they are the two biggest,
most widely used chunks...  If we are going to really try and do code
conventions, then we should look to have checkstyle running and running as a
step that kills the build if the style goes out of whack.

The folks working on CruiseControl have their build setup like this, and
it's I htink the only way to keep a standard like this..

Eric