commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jakarta Commons Structure rehashed
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:44:05 GMT
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:36:39 -0500, Tim O'Brien <tobrien@discursive.com> wrote:

> [...]

Huh. I hadn't got that far in the book yet. ;-)

That certainly looks promising. The last two paragraphs of that
section make me a little unsure, though, of whether or not working in
such a tree is going to behave the way we want for committers and
release managers (mostly because I don't fully grok what they're
trying to say ;).

--
Martin Cooper