commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [io] What happened to FileSystemUtils?
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 03:31:19 GMT
Ah, that would explain much :)  Thank you Niall!

(P.S., I was only asking about this because someone else sent me a
private eMail asking where it was... they remembered seeing discussion
of it some time ago and thought it would be perfect for their needs...
otherwise I wouldn't have noticed)

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti