commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: FileSystemUtils is probably buggy...
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 13:35:17 GMT
Good call on point 1... that never even occurred to me but your
absolutely right.  That's typical "America is the only country in the
world" thinking I suppose :)

The second point I actually have to look at the code some more and
remember what I was thinking because I can't imagine ever thinking it
would be right to use cmd.exe on *nix... I'm no big Unix expert either,
far from it, but I can't imagine why I ever thought cmd.exe should be
used (I'm actually guessing that is a cut-and-paste error that just
happened to work in my Linux test environments and so I never noticed).

I'll tackle those first chance I get, thanks for looking!

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect