commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Commons Filters
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 23:16:07 GMT
Quoting Martin:

"That is in fact why I have not responded until now. As can be seen
from that thread, I volunteered to sound out the Taglibs community
prior to floating a "webapps commons" subproject. That's something I'm
hoping to get to over the long weekend."

I think that's the relevant bit.  The thread Simon referenced was
talking about this... not so much the exact message he linked to
actually, but the next few in the thread talk about a more generic
Commons project proposal that germinated with that post, and that
clearly has relevance to what I proposed.

Frank

Dakota Jack wrote:
> Something must be missing from this thread.  All we got from Simon was
> this reference to a WebDav project.  How that relates to what you are
> doing is not clear to me, Frank.  Simon must have sent something else
> in addition that you have not provided?  The lack of that information
> also makes what Martin is talking about a mystery to us who have not
> seen whatever is missing.
>
> On 5/26/05, Frank W. Zammetti <fzlists@omnytex.com> wrote:
>
>>That's cool Simon, thank you for the reference.  I did not see that
>>thread when it was live.
>>
>>Can you, or anyone else, tell us where the "Web Commons" project is, if
>>anywhere?  I don't see it in the sandbox, so I assume that means it
>>never got off the ground?  It's only been a bit over a month or so since
>>that thread as far as I can see, so maybe it's still germinating?
>>
>>That would certainly be a good project to supercede what I proposed.
>>
>>Frank
>>
>>Simon Kitching wrote:
>>
>>>You might want to read this email thread:
>>>
>>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=111231929725398&w=2
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>
>>>Simon

Frank W. Zammetti