commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release (new vote based on RC5)
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 21:35:43 GMT
Steven:

I've created an experimental "RC-6" in
http://people.apache.org/~ggregory/commons-lang/2.1-RC6/ (no zipped
source for some reason). You can see that the Javadocs
http://people.apache.org/~ggregory/commons-lang/2.1-RC6/docs/apidocs/ind
ex.html have the proper package comments. I used Ant 1.6.2, Maven 1.0.2,
Java 1.4.2_08 on Windows XP SP2.

Gary

________________________________

From: Steven Caswell [mailto:steven.caswell@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 3:26 AM
To: Gary Gregory
Cc: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release (new vote based on RC5)

Gary,

No, unfortunately, no progress and I apologize for the silence. I've
lost my DSL connection at home (long boring story) and haven't been able
to devote any time to the issue. Hopefully I'll get the DSL resolved
today and will have some time to work on this tonight and tomorrow. If
anyone else wants to take a shot at it that would be fine and if not
I'll be back on it in the next couple of days.

Cheers.