commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: commons-email problems
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:45:08 GMT
Sam Gendler wrote:
>>The repository is documented on
>>the site at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/email/cvs-usage.html .
>

> Thanks.  That is what I was looking for. There isn't actually a link
> to that webpage from anywhere in the commons-email project pages, as
> far as I can see.  I certainly looked.  And I just checked again and I
> don't see a link to it anywhere obvious.  That should probably be
> corrected.

The reason you couldn't find the link is that the look-and-feel of the
current commons-email website is a bit flawed. The "Project Info" in the
left-hand navbar can actually be folded out, although there is no
graphical notation that tells you that, to reveal the link above to
"Source Repository".

--
Dennis Lundberg