commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [collections] any objections?
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 17:39:51 GMT
Big +1.  Agree with Stephen and share frustration over 32573.  I have
spent quite a few hours trying to replicate or "prove" that the only
way to make this happen is via unsynchronized access.  Another set of
eyes on that issue would be great.  That code could also use some doco
improvements, so if you don't mind starting there...;-)

Thanks!

Phil