commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [logging] documentation updates
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 09:12:31 GMT
On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 21:37 +1300, Simon Kitching wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I see you're online and intending to work on documentation.
> As you can see, I've been working on it too. I hope I haven't
> changed any files you're already working on...
>
> I've done some significant work on guide.xml and somewhat less on
> index.xml, and think they are ready to go. I don't intend to do any
> more on these, so if you want to update anything in these, please
> go ahead.
>
> The tech.xml file would be next on my list - looks like just some minor
> updates needed (including lots of "it's" --> "its" :-). Is that ok with
> you or are you working on that file?

sounds good :)

i've been playing around with a new document (or possibly two) over the
last few months: a troubleshooting document. i'd really like to get it
finished but i've been finding it difficult to write and i'm not very
happy with it ATM. maybe i'll see if i can pull together a first draft
so that other people have a chance to take a look...

could also do with a guide for downstream rebundlers including advice on
options for people like drools. haven't start this yet (but some of the
content currently in troubleshooting may end in there) so if anyone
wants to pick it up, go ahead.

so, feel free to work on all of the existing documentation without fear
of stepping on my toes.

- robert