commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Efficient upload stream reading API?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 18:24:00 GMT
On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 13:30 +0000, David Holroyd wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> Have I made a procedural misstep in attempting to discuss this here
> (i.e. I should have used bugzilla?) or is everyone just really busy?

everyone is always really busy ;)

but please don't let that stop you: it sometimes takes a little while to
attract attention but things usually get a little easier once
communication has been established.

you can increase the chances of one of the committers involved with
fileupload picking up your comments by prefixing with the component
name. most developers filter their on the prefix. see
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/JakartaCommonsEtiquette.

- robert