commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] accept donation of new pool implementations
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 22:52:11 GMT
(this has been a while in coming but there were a few legal wrinkles
that needed working through)

Sandy McArthur has submitted several solid patches for commons-pool over
the last few months. he also has a body of code that he's developed that
provide significant extensions in functionality and improvements in
performance to the existing pool codebase. details can be found in this
message:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-dev/200511.mbox/%3c6bde122b0511082217h6a4671f4v8f30aed5512e44d2@mail.gmail.com%3e

Sandy has very kindly offered to donate this code to the ASF so that it
can become part of commons-pool. I would like to propose that we accept
his offer.

here's my +1

- robert

[ ] +1 Yes