commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: commons modeler - status?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 20:43:15 GMT
I'll try to remember to fix this, since broken links is kind of bad :)
I am not a modeler maintainer (or know much about it for that matter).
If you file an issue, I will be sure to not forget it (prefix with [modeler] and use site
somewhere
in the title (that will trigger my attention..)

Mvgr,
Martin