commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Pierre Norguet <jnorg...@ulb.ac.be>
Subject Re: [net] JavaWorld article review requested
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:03:15 GMT

Hi Jose,

are you sure that FTPS is implemented already ? I cannot find it in the
current release.
Also, on the Jakarta Commons Net Web site
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/, FTPS is not mentionned at all.
In my article, I am currently reviewing Version 1.4.1. But if in the
next days you release a new version with SFTP/FTPS security support, I
might update the comparison matrix before the article gets out. If you
cannot release a new version in the next days, there will still remain
the solution to update the comparison matrix on the external wiki (see
link at the end of the article).

Best regards,

Jean-Pierre