commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I search the mailing list archive
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:35:50 GMT
On 6/18/06, Torsten Curdt <tcurdt@apache.org> wrote:
> > I appreciate all the answers but didn't except to bring up a debate. IMHO,
> > can we at least have a mailing list FAQ to tell people what options we have
> > today to search the archive? I did send request to
> > commons-dev-faq@jakarta.apache.org but got an empty FAQ back :-)
>
> At least we probably should add the link to
>
>  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html#archives
>
> which lists other archives, too.

Good idea.  The "Mailing Lists" link on the commons nav now points to
the commons anchor in mail2.html.  The top of that page includes a
link to http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html#archives.  Might be
better to add a link to the latter in the commons anchor blurb or just
direct the nav link to the top of the page.

Patches welcome!

Phil