commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [all] JIRA straightening out
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 03:36:42 GMT
As you've noticed, IO is now pretty much in a 'everything has a fix
version' state.

The only exception are Finder issues, which I'd like to move to the
sandbox, and a general issue that I should probably move from IO over
to SITE (deploying javadoc/source for Commons jars).

When modifying versions on resolved/closed issues I turn off the
notifications, but when I start making version decisions on the open
issues I turn them back on again.

So my happy jira list is now IO, Lang, Modeler, Attributes and CLI.
Modeler, Attributes and Lang all look close to release.

Hen