commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to I set JIRA issues to resolved?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:21:56 GMT
On 7/13/06, Thomas Dudziak <tomdzk@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/13/06, Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigermann@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How do I get those additional rights?
>
> Usually the project owner/admin gives them. Though, for the commons
> projects there appears to be a specific user "Jakarta Commons
> Developers" for administering the projects. You should probably ask
> Henri about that.

Nah, that user is a side-effect of a user pulled over from Bugzilla.
We've kept it at the moment for project leads. Some of them anyway.

For additional rights you just need to ask. The rules I abide by are
that if you're a jakarta committer, I add you to the jakarta-developer
group and if you're a jakarta PMC member I add you to the
jakarta-admin group.

There are three users for you in Jira (ozeigermann,
ozeigermann@apache.org and ozeigermann@c1-fse.de). Which one is your
login?

Hen