commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs] build failing
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:03:08 GMT
Hi Henri!
> Any idea why VFS isn't building (passing its tests) at the moment?
The VFS tests require a special server setup with some services active
like samba, ftp, etc.
I have a VMWare image with all setup, but didnt find a location in
Apache were we can start it for the build tests.

So for VFS we have to disable the tests. I propose to use
-Dmaven.test.skip=true for now. Maybe later we can have a look to create
a maven profile to separate the local tests and network tests. Then we
can have at least the local tests with the nightly builds.

Ciao,
Mario