commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r425929 - in /jakarta/commons/sandbox/js2j/trunk: maven.xml pom.xml project.properties project.xml src/ src/main/ src/main/java/ src/main/java/org/
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:11:19 GMT
On 7/27/06, Don Brown <donald.brown@gmail.com> wrote:
> I suppose so, however, I stole that pom from scxml, so perhaps that
> one should be fixed too.

<snip/>

There are two reasons why you still see the old-school groupId in [scxml]:

 * Relocation of existing Commons artifacts to use the new groupId
will probably need more time (there were some experiments, but nothing
conclusive, AFAIK)

 * The relocation should happen with all of Commons as a whole, rather
than, say [scxml] starting off with a separate groupId than the rest
of the Commons' released artifacts.

-Rahul

> Don
>
> On 7/26/06, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Should the groupId be org.apache.commons instead?
> >
> > --
> > Wendy

<snap/>