commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [io][fileupload] Releasing...?
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 23:46:09 GMT
If it helps, I'm happy to volunteer to do the RM stuff. I don't know
if you have code on your laptop you're waiting to check in.

Looks like we have the one issue to resolve (to which Jochen has a
patch), and then we can start building etc.

Hen

On 11/17/06, Stephen Colebourne <scolebourne@btopenworld.com> wrote:
> IO 1.3 is about ready to go. I am in the process of moving laptops ATM and hoping that
my old laptop hasn't completely died so I can extract everything off it.