commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Henri Yandell (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Closed: (SANDBOX-144) [sandbox] Create a "secure" package
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:16:22 GMT
     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX-144?page=all ]

Henri Yandell closed SANDBOX-144.
---------------------------------

    Resolution: Won't Fix

This seems like something that should have been pushed to the mailing list back when it happened.
Closing as I'm assuming there's nothing happening here.

> [sandbox] Create a "secure" package
> -----------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SANDBOX-144
>                 URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX-144
>             Project: Commons Sandbox
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>          Components: General
>         Environment: Operating System: other
> Platform: Other
>            Reporter: Ralf Hauser
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: OpenSSLciphers.java
>
>
> possible contents:
> 1) a password digest class compatible with the linux crypt
> 2) a cipher control mechanism similar to openssl (see rfe possible contents:
> 1) a password digest class compatible with the linux crypt
> 2) a cipher control mechanism similar to openssl (see rfe bug 35765)
> 3) secure delete as per rfe bug 32144
> ... please add more!
> ---------
> I am willing to contribute the classes for 1) what would I have to do (a
> preliminary version of this is available in
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/privasphere) and I am working on 2) that could
> be used also in the axis client (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2216)
> and httpClient (rfe bug 36645))
> 3) secure delete as per rfe COM-1710
> ... please add more!
> ---------
> I am willing to contribute the classes for 1) what would I have to do (a
> preliminary version of this is available in
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/privasphere) and I am working on 2) that could
> be used also in the axis client (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2216)
> and httpClient (rfe possible contents:
> 1) a password digest class compatible with the linux crypt
> 2) a cipher control mechanism similar to openssl (see rfe bug 35765)
> 3) secure delete as per rfe bug 32144
> ... please add more!
> ---------
> I am willing to contribute the classes for 1) what would I have to do (a
> preliminary version of this is available in
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/privasphere) and I am working on 2) that could
> be used also in the axis client (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2216)
> and httpClient (rfe bug 36645))

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: commons-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message