commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons-Net 2.0?
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:53:33 GMT
Niall

Thanks a lot for this very helpful and comprehensive list. I was
actually going to leave most of the release admin stuff until after the
vote, but that does not seem like a good idea now :-). A couple of
things had passed me by, the license changes being one. I'll get
cracking on this and update the RC asap.

Thanks again
Rory