commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TextIterable ?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 06:18:26 GMT
Users use Websphere :)

The naive bit is that your vote to stop active development pre-1.5
will fail. Not everyone wants to dump pre 1.5, and there's not enough
activity amongst those who want to do so in making 1.5+ updates of the
components.

Both Collections and Lang have 1.5+ development branches, though I'm
half tempted to make the Lang one 1.6+.

Hen