commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Lang 2.4
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 06:21:19 GMT
So, Lang 2.4 is starting to get pretty close.

Matt's got his new feature in the works, and I'm going to look through
the 3.0 ones for things to pull down (hint to anyone waiting... having
a patch is the criteria).

There's only one issue needing major discussion currently, and that's:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-331

The Lang-259 fix broke backwards compatibility (not binary, just works
different now) and the question we need to decide is whether anything
can be done about it, or whether we just increase the documentation
around the issue. When I was last looking into it I thought that there
was a solution, but I was still at the half-baked level.

Hen