commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VFS] Getting a release out...
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:00:12 GMT
Hi!
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-178 - allows options (such
> as ?vfs.passive=true to be used with FTP URLs)
I've added a comment to this issue.

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-106 - adds a Zip provider
> using TrueZip (TrueZip is available on Maven central now)
Normally, stuff like this has to go to the sandbox first. But maybe
starting a new module like vfs-extras would make it too.

> Will it be possible to get a point release of Apache VFS with these
> fixes and any other fixes included? What is your current status on a
> next release?
Due to other things I do lately I am really busy already, so I haven't
had any plans for a VFS release yet. But I think I can put it on my list
again - or are you willing to volunteer as a release-manager?

Ciao,
Mario