commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-logging 1.1.1
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:38:41 GMT
sebb wrote:
> On 08/11/2007, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:
>> Agreed.
>>
>> The logging site was deployed as part of the TLP move. Unfortunately the
>> site that got deployed was the one for the not-yet-released 1.1.1 version.
>
> Perhaps the previous version needs to be redeployed?

Well, if someone has a working M1 setup for commons sites they could do
that, unfortunately I haven't. However, 1.1.1 is only about 1-2 weeks
away. All the issues that were found have been fixed, but there are a
couple of votes that need to be done first. I will go in and change the
release month for 1.1.1 on the M2 generated index page, from October to
November, and redeploy the M2 generated site.

>> Rahul Akolkar wrote:
>>> I think this was discussed at some point, and RMs do this slightly
>>> differently perhaps, but I think we should avoid updating the
>>> component's c.a.o site until the release starts to hit the mirrors.
>>>
>>> -Rahul

>> --
>> Dennis Lundberg

Dennis Lundberg