commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Please check your svn client configs
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:40:01 GMT
<snip/>

> I got a -1 to adding svn:executable, so I've updated the discussion
> page and txt file accordingly.
>
> Also the discussion page is hopefully now a bit clearer on what config
> is needed:
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn-config

<snap/>

Thanks for the update, now heres to people reading it ...

Minor nit: Perhaps it could be stressed that setting auto-props is
actually preferred over the propset example at the beginning (so
something to the effect of, 2nd para, 1st sentence):

"The <b>preferred alternative</b> is to configure your svn client to
do that automatically for some common file types. ..."

I realize this is not the most appropriate forum for this, will stop now.

-Rahul