commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Commons SCXML 0.9 RC1 available
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 13:46:08 GMT
On 22/11/2008, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your time (some comments below).
>
>  On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 9:51 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>  <snip/>
>

>  > All looks OK:
>  > + hashes, sigs OK
>  > + tar and zip archives have same contents
>  > + source agrees with SVN tag
>  > + mvn test works OK on 1.4.2 and 1.6.0
>  > + Ant jar works on 1.6.0 and 1.4.2; test works on 1.4.2.
>  >
>  > Just a few minor tweaks to consider:
>  > + Since the build now uses M2, it would be good to remove the M1 files
>
> <snap/>
>
>  I've been nudged before, but I'm OK with it being there.

OK by me too, so long as they are up to date, so I just ran a "maven
test" and it completed successfully, and the same number of tests
(228) was run, so I guess that's OK

However, I also just ran "mvn test" again, and it failed with:

Test set: org.apache.commons.scxml.model.ModelTestSuite
Tests run: 78, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.641
sec <<< FAILURE!
testDatamodelNamespacePrefixedXPaths(org.apache.commons.scxml.model.DatamodelTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.188 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
	at org.apache.commons.scxml.model.DatamodelTest.fireEvent(DatamodelTest.java:195)
	at org.apache.commons.scxml.model.DatamodelTest.runtest(DatamodelTest.java:150)
	at org.apache.commons.scxml.model.DatamodelTest.testDatamodelNamespacePrefixedXPaths(DatamodelTest.java:114)

The next 2 runs succeeded.
There may be a timing error in that test - and it would help if the
fail message gave a bit more information.