commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Commons download pages are out of date
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:13:53 GMT

http://commons.apache.org/downloads/download_beanutils.cgi
> but the
> >  > current release is 1.8.0
> >

> > V. strange - it was showing 1.8.0 but seems to
> have been reverted.
>
> It was previously updated by mbenson on  Nov 20
> 18:35

FYI--the cgi scripts were all missing the x perm and
as a result NO download pages were coming up
yesterday.  I wasn't able to change the perms for some
reason, so I had to copy and recreate the entire
downloads/ directory.  Note that all the files out
there are straight copies of the files that existed
before I got my grubby little paws on them==the only
thing I did was change the perms to 775.  The original
files are available at ~mbenson/commons-dlold.tar.gz
and beanutils appears to show 1.8.0-BETA and 1.7.0 in
those.  I don't remember who owned the files when I
found them, but I want to say they said they had been
modified in June... surely the download pages weren't
broken for that long; I don't know what could have
happened to them.

-Matt

> >  I've uploaded a new version - should see it after
> the next sync.
> >

> >  Niall
> >

> >  > I've updated the source file:
> >  >
> >  >

/commons/proper/commons-build/trunk/downloads/downloads.xml