commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Commons SCXML 0.9 RC1 available
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 21:17:38 GMT
Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> Distributions, key, release notes:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/scxml/0.9/RC1/
>
> Site including clirr and rat reports (many links -- such as release
> docs, some Javadoc links and images will remain broken on staging
> site):
>
>   http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/scxml/0.9/RC1/site/
>
> m2 staging repo:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/scxml/0.9/RC1/staged/
>
> Thanks in advance for all feedback. If no blockers surface, I intend
> to put these bits up for vote in a weekx
>
> -Rahul

Looks good.  Checked only m2 build, using  jdk 1.5.0_16.  Jar contents,
etc look fine.  If you do end up cutting another RC, it would be nice to
include miniumum required JDK level somewhere (could not find that on
the site).  Looks like the jar was built with 1.4.

FWIW, I don't like us publishing RCs with "final" names, even just on
people.a.o.  I am willing to retest "final" bits when the release vote
is called.  Apologies if I missed the discussion on this.

Phil