commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons SCXML 0.9
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2008 03:00:49 GMT
Thanks Niall, comments below.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 7:58 PM, Niall Pemberton
<niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> The only thing I don't like is the release plugin changes the scm
> section in the pom.xml to point to the RC1 tag.
<snip/>

Ah, I now remember a similar discussion from the v0.8 vote. It seems
the subsequent thread I talk about in that post [A] never took place.
Of the two approaches to tagging when using the release plugin I talk
about in that post, it seems you and Phil may prefer (1) IIUC. I can
switch to that approach from the next release.

> However thats a minor
> nit and everything else looks good (tested on JDK 1.6) - so +1 from
> me.
>
> Also BeanUtils now has a 1.8.0 release and the Changes Plugin just
> release version 2.1[1] - thought I'd mention it as you might want to
> consider upgrading.

<snap/>

Yes, thanks, I've opened SCXML-97 [B] and will test and upgrade both soon.

-Rahul

[A] http://markmail.org/message/2vasnzfssajrc76u
[B] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-97