commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] 3.0, what's in; what's out
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:30:26 GMT

new CanOfWorms(".*EntriesPerformanceTest").open()

Well, the performance tests surely are interesting. It would be great to run such tests from
build to build and check for performance degradation. The issue becomes where is the performance
data stored? As a data file in CVS? OK. Does the build then commits it on every build? Nah...
The commit process should probably be manual. So we'd need a task/goal for that...

Gary